Friday, March 21, 2008

The Video Phenomenon

This week I have focused on videos on the internet. Through the use of YouTube and the newly discovered Google video, I was able to see some quite interesting things which people have posted. They range from the strange to the funny to the quite informative as can be seen with the tutorial videos which we use every week. I searched for Mosman Library and found out some videos of guest speakers that they had on , which I found to be a very interesting way to use this technology.

If this technology is implemented into the library I think that we can use it to showcase the library and its features; items such as guest speakers, presentations and also to give a tour of the library.

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

Hmm - the trouble with Youtube - both your videos are 'no longer available'. Pity!

You make some good suggestions for using wikis and videos at work. Great for promotion and training.

Victoria